Sunday, August 24, 2008

ON A ROLL

Actor John Abraham is on a roll.His latest Venture,despite an element of risque,has got him and his co-stars
rave reviews.A grinning and a satisfied Abraham said that the break he had taken seems to have done good.
"My weakest point is never knowing what scripts to choose.I realised that i was  not choosing the right scripts
so i decided to sit back for a while and it seems to have worked.

Abraham is all praise for his co-stars as well as the director karan Johar."I nearly revolted when he suggested
 that i wear yellow briefs.But he told me that would be the defining moment of the film  and it seems to be true.
So I really do the trust the guy.

Talking about the relationship with Bipasha Basu,Abraham grins wickedly and says," Marriage is not on the cards right now;we know each other too well for all this to bother our relationship.I suppose we are at a mature stage now  would like to keep it at that.We are going to concentrate on our careers and leave the display of affection in Public to others .I think we have gone beyond that stage.
  











































No comments: